The Hourly View for Apple
- At the moment, AAPL’s price is up $0.2 (0.13%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as Apple has now gone up 5 of the past 5 hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Apple’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Apple
- At the moment, AAPL’s price is down $-0.05 (-0.03%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Apple has seen 2 straight down days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Apple.
Featured Apple Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled AAPL – iMob Car Re-Appears / the “Dirty Monkey” you may find interesting:
Every time Apple dusts off the iCar… the Stock reverses within a few days.Cultists adore the thought of a fully autonomous “Apple Womb” for the Roads.Unfortunately, Apple’s Debt will not permit them to do anything other than gobbleup a dying Old World Manufacturer with MORE DEBT.A greener Auto Company, of course…Step 1: Announce iCar to be built by AppleStep 2: Announce a Partner to ManuStep 3: Announce Software Provider to IndustryStep 4: See Step 1 – v.2___________________________…