The Hourly View for Apple
- At the time of this writing, AAPL’s price is up $0.25 (0.16%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 and 50 hour moving averages, resulting in them with price now being above them. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Apple’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Apple
- At the time of this writing, AAPL’s price is down $-0.12 (-0.08%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between AAPL’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in AAPL’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Apple.
Featured Apple Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled APPLE LONG you may find interesting:
$AAPLWeekly Time Frame Apple recently hired two of Tesla’s ex-employee who use to manage auto pilot division of Tesla (Apple has been known to keep it’s project secretive and we never know when they will announce anything on EV may be 2025)Apple Iphone 13 demand is very high but as we know from earning’s report chip shortage and logistic issues have affected the supply chain but that was taken into consideration for ER drop a…