The Hourly View for Amp
- At the moment, AMP’s price is down $0 (-0.8%) from the hour prior.
- Amp has seen its price go down 8 out of the past 10 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Amp’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Amp
- Currently, AMP’s price is down $0 (-1.57%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Amp has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 50 day changed directions on AMP; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Amp.
Featured NA Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled is dhamaystirka ama foofida #eurusd you may find interesting:
lacagtan wqaxaaan ka sugayaaa mid kamida #shorts ugu danbeeyay ama uu mid dheer ka sii danbeen karo waa fursad waxa khaliya aan ka sugayo hadeer waxa weeye in ay LQ soo jabiso OB daily ahna ka noqoto ku dhawaad 300pips ayay na siinkarta walibana 21RRR leh, ALLEH hanagu beego idamka ALLEH GUUL GUUL GUUL