The Hourly View for American International Group
- At the time of this writing, AIG’s price is down $-0.07 (-0.13%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that American International Group has seen 3 straight down hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on American International Group. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 200 hour moving average has been crossed, with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
American International Group’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for American International Group
- At the moment, AIG’s price is down $-0.35 (-0.68%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as American International Group has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 day moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of American International Group.