The Hourly View for American International Group
- At the time of this writing, AIG’s price is up $0.13 (0.26%) from the hour prior.
- American International Group has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
American International Group’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for American International Group
- At the moment, AIG’s price is down $-0.14 (-0.27%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row American International Group has seen its price head down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between AIG’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in AIG’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of American International Group.
Latest News Discussing AIG
- Earnings Preview: American International Group (AIG) Q2 Earnings Expected to Decline – Zacks Equity Research
August 1, 2022
American International Group (AIG) doesn’t possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.