The Hourly View for American International Group
- At the time of this writing, AIG’s price is up $0.12 (0.19%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that American International Group has seen 2 straight up hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on American International Group. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
American International Group’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for American International Group
- Currently, AIG’s price is up $1.33 (2.22%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between AIG’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in AIG’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of American International Group.
Latest News Discussing AIG
- Can American International (AIG) Q3 Earnings Deliver a Beat? – Zacks Equity Research
November 2, 2021
AIG’s Q3 results are likely to reflect an increase in earnings but a decline in revenues.