The Hourly View for American International Group
- Currently, AIG’s price is up $0.01 (0.02%) from the hour prior.
- American International Group has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- From a hourly perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- Of note is that the 100 and 20 hour changed directions on AIG; they are now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
American International Group’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for American International Group
- Currently, AIG’s price is up $0.55 (1.02%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on American International Group. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between AIG’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in AIG’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of American International Group.
Latest News Discussing AIG
- Why Aflac (AFL) Should be Part of Your Investment Portfolio – Zacks Equity Research
September 13, 2021
Aflac (AFL) is a promising bet for strong returns, given its reviving sales at the U.S and Japan segments and long-term strategic initiatives.