The Hourly View for American International Group
- At the moment, AIG’s price is up $0.03 (0.05%) from the hour prior.
- American International Group has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on American International Group. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting. With that said, traders should also note the downtrend on the 5 hourly candle timeframe, so the meaning of the candles may require further exploration.
- Of note is that the 20 hour changed directions on AIG; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
American International Group’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for American International Group
- At the moment, AIG’s price is up $0.3 (0.51%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between AIG’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in AIG’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of American International Group.