The Hourly View for Amazon
- At the moment, AMZN’s price is up $3.09 (0.09%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Amazon’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Amazon
- At the moment, AMZN’s price is up $25.58 (0.78%) from the day prior.
- This is the 3rd day in a row Amazon has seen its price head up.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 200 day changed directions on AMZN; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between AMZN’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in AMZN’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Amazon.
Featured Amazon Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Amazon – Monthly Chart you may find interesting:
Zoomed out view of Amazon starting from 2008/09.This stock has only gone up since the financial crash.I would expect the same should there be one with the USD.Currently within a range, last time we wicked above we continued higher.Alternatively, a candle close below this range will be a clean move down.