The Hourly View for Adobe
- At the moment, ADBE’s price is up $0.34 (0.05%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Adobe’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Adobe
- Currently, ADBE’s price is up $2.25 (0.35%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between ADBE’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in ADBE’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Adobe.
Latest News Discussing ADBE
- Moderna, Adobe Lead The Nasdaq-100 Lower – Henry Khederian
September 13, 2021
U.S. indices were trading lower again Monday on continued weakness as investors continue to weigh coronavirus delta variant concerns, inflation worries and Fed tapering signs.
The SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (NASDAQ: SPY) gained 0.26% to $446.58
- Adobe: Why It May Be Time To Take Some Profits – StockBros Research
September 13, 2021
Adobe has exceeded our price targets and the valuation now appears to be a little stretched. For more active investors, it may be time to take some profits.