The Hourly View for Adobe
- At the time of this writing, ADBE’s price is down $-0.03 (-0.01%) from the hour prior.
- Adobe has seen its price go down 8 out of the past 10 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Adobe. Given that we see downtrend on the 20, 10 and 5 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Adobe’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Adobe
- At the time of this writing, ADBE’s price is down $-13.93 (-3.04%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row Adobe has seen its price head down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 day moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between ADBE’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in ADBE’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Adobe.