The Hourly View for Adobe
- At the time of this writing, ADBE’s price is up $1.08 (0.29%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as Adobe has now gone up 5 of the past 5 hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 50 hour changed directions on ADBE; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Adobe’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Adobe
- Currently, ADBE’s price is up $5.62 (1.55%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Adobe has seen 2 straight up days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between ADBE’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in ADBE’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Adobe.
Latest News Discussing ADBE
- Buy the Dip: 3 Stocks to Buy Today and Hold for the Next 3 Years – email@example.com (Royston Yang)
June 22, 2022
Here are three stocks you can scoop up today and hold for another three years to wait for a good outcome.