The Hourly View for Adobe
- Currently, ADBE’s price is down $-1.1 (-0.18%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 20 and 50 hour moving averages have been crossed, so that price is now turning below them. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Adobe’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Adobe
- At the time of this writing, ADBE’s price is down $-0.93 (-0.15%) from the day prior.
- This is the 3rd day in a row Adobe has seen its price head down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Adobe.
Latest News Discussing ADBE
- This Segment of Tech Stocks Will Outpace the Rest Over the Next 4 Years – firstname.lastname@example.org (James Brumley)
July 19, 2021
Most technology names should do well enough, but software companies are set to see the biggest increases in demand.
- Should Franklin LibertyQ U.S. Equity ETF (FLQL) Be on Your Investing Radar? – Zacks Equity Research
July 19, 2021
Style Box ETF report for FLQL
- New Investor? These Stocks Could Grow Your Portfolio – email@example.com (Trevor Jennewine)
July 18, 2021
Investing in companies with a competitive edge is a good way to make money.